The Slideshow context allows you to display a series of cards in a slideshow format. This can be useful for presenting a sequence of images or other content.
Click on the Slideshow context's pencil icon to access its controls.
- Toggle Autoplay. This turns the sequencing of the automatic slideshow on or off.
- Toggle display card titles. You may want to hide card titles when just displaying a series of images, for example.
- Toggle display card tags.
- When the slideshow is playing, hovering the mouse over a card will pause the sequence.
- When the slideshow playing is disabled, you can still select individual slides by clicking on the previous and next icons or on the slide icons at the bottom of the page.
See also: Add cards to an existing context