The Annotation context allows you to add comments to cards.
- Annotations are editable in the same way as cards
- Annotations are colour coded
How to use
- Select text in a card, then click on the 'Add annotation' popup. An editable annotation card will appear alongside.
- Annotated sections of text are highlighted both when editing a card and when viewing it in Markdown display mode
- If you click on the highlighted text, the associated annotation will become active alongside it. This is useful if you have more than one annotation on a single line.
- Unlike most other contexts, the annotation context allows you to edit the content of added cards
See also: Add cards to an existing context