The Pinboard context allows you to pin selected cards to a virtual pinboard.
Click on the Pinboard context's pencil icon to access its controls.
- Toggle snap to top. Enabling this makes all the cards move to the first available space at the top of the page.
- Shuffle. This button randomises the layout of the cards on the board.
- Show card bodies. This is a toggle control which shows or hides all card bodies.
- Show card titles. This is a toggle control which shows or hides all card titles.
- Cards are resizable. Drag the bottom right corner of a card to resize it.
- Cards can be pinned in place so that other cards and Shuffle cannot move them. Mouse over the card and click on the pin icon.
See also: Add existing cards to a context